With the introduction of STAINMASTER® carpet more than two decades ago, the carpet industry was revolutionized with a level of stain and soil resistance performance never before available. Since its launch, technology enhancements from fiber engineering to carpet construction have made STAINMASTER® carpet one of today’s most durable, easy-to-clean carpets.
Over the years, extensive marketing and advertising programs have resulted in the sale and installation of STAINMASTER® carpet in thousands of retail locations across the country and in millions of homes, respectively. STAINMASTER® carpet and rugs are manufactured using premium nylon 6,6 polymer—which has a unique structure that differs from ordinary nylon. It resists the penetration of stains and soil, while also resisting matting and crushing.
STAINMASTER® carpet offers an extensive brand portfolio with options for every home. From carpet for the most active of families to a baby’s nursery, STAINMASTER® carpet includes a Lifetime* warranty covering stain, soil, static shock and pet urine stains. STAINMASTER® is the most trusted brand of carpet in America** and a leader in offering carpets that are durable, easy to clean and maintain.
STAINMASTER® Brand Portfolio
- STAINMASTER® TruSoft® carpet: the softest STAINMASTER® carpet available; its softness will make your family want to spend more time on the floor
- STAINMASTER® SolarMax® carpet: specifically manufactured to resist fading from sun exposure and aggressive cleaning; colors stay vibrant, making it the ideal carpet for bright, sunny rooms
- STAINMASTER® Active Family™ carpet: carpet that can stand up to your family’s busy lifestyle, offering outstanding durability in a carpet that is easy to clean
- STAINMASTER® Essentials™ carpet: certified to provide the stain and soil resistance you want in a carpet by a brand you trust
* INVISTA defines lifetime carpet coverage as the life of the carpet, which begins on the date of purchase. Proration may apply to some lifetime limited warranties. For complete details, see Limited Warranty brochure, available at retail locations or by calling 1-800-438-7668.
** Data Source: Hall & Partners US Brand Tracking Survey – May 2012