INVISTA seeks to minimize waste and improve the environmental, health and safety aspects of its products and processes. Here are just a few examples of ways INVISTA is doing that:
- COOLMAX® EcoMade socks are made with fiber containing 97 percent recycled resources such as plastic water bottles
- Antron® Bio_Legacy™ nylon is the first dyeable carpet fiber with bio-based content designed specifically for commercial market applications
- Antron® Lumena™ solution dyed nylon with TruBlend™ fiber technology contains a total of 30% pre-consumer and post-consumer recycled content.
- INVISTA’s DYTEK® amines provide excellent properties for the curing of epoxy systems—including formulated adducts for wind turbines
- INVISTA's R2R Technology is a solution that should result in the recovery of over 90 percent of the chemicals in the plant residues stream reducing by-product waste
- FLEXISOLV™ solvent solutions designed to align with the global trend toward alternative solvents
- INVISTA Granted Environmentally Preferable Product Certification for Comforel® Bath Rug Fibers
- INVISTA's POLYSHIELD® resin-MXD6 blend can be recycled at up to 50 percent into fiberfill and strapping tape markets, a material used for beverage packaging that according to recycling studies
- Life Cycle Analyses Shows Environmental Benefits of Using Long-Lasting STAINMASTER® Carpets and Carpets of ANTRON® Fiber
Learn more about how INVISTA demonstrates its EHS commitments.