CORDURA® Brand Unveils Industry Leading Fabrics, Trends and Products at Outdoor Retailer Summer Market 2016
The CORDURA® brand has identified three trends driving outdoor product innovation for 2017 – Authentic Heritage, Simplicity in Style and Going the Distance. See the new high performance #CORDURATough fabrics and products designed for “Durability Without Compromise” at the Outdoor Retailer Summer Market 2016 (booth #39213).
- Authentic Heritage – The latest CORDURA® fabrics are dedicated to helping create products designed to get the job done, so concentration can be focused on the adventure at hand. These fabrics epitomize the heritage that the brand brings - real performance, real results, versatility and reliability.
- Simplicity in Style - In an era of heightened connectivity, there is a growing desire to unplug, get off the grid, and find the simple luxuries in our everyday lifestyles. The latest bags, packs and apparel featured in this category are designed to embrace this spirit with clean simple minimalistic lines and all around durable style.
- Going the Distance - Multi-functional fabrics that bring a range of hidden benefits are showcased in our latest CORDURA® brand collections and combine the best of both worlds – strong with soft, fashion and function, durability with definition.
In addition to these outdoor trends, the CORDURA® brand will be spotlighting a number of innovative new products from leading brands, all of which are made #CORDURATough and built to last.
- Levi’s introduces the Levi’s® Commuter™ Collection – featuring jeans made with strong, durable CORDURA® Denim fabric that resists tears, scuffs and abrasion. Focused on bringing to life commuter gear that’s full of purpose, style and function for today’s urbanites, the Levi’s® Commuter collection is Built for the Ride and features ‘endurance’ fabric technology, a blend of premium cotton with CORDURA® fiber for enhanced strength and durability.
- FOX Racing will showcase its latest products designed for the motocross enthusiast, like the head to toe Legion Series designed with CORDURA® fabrics to be entirely adaptable, completely dependable and durable to the core. The Indicator Pro Short will also be on display, which maximizes durability with wear-resistant, stretch CORDURA® fabric.
- Reebok’s new additions to its CrossFit Collection help meet the needs of athletes extreme routines, day in and day out. Squat. Press. Dead lift. You got this. This stay-tough collection is made with a variety of durable CORDURA® fabric technologies that feature enhanced wearer benefits such as moisture management and freedom of movement. Check out the technology that shows how this latest Reebok CrossFit Collection is built #CORDURATough.
The CORDURA® brand will also have spotlight features focused on “Crafted in the USA” and “Fashioned in Japan” innovations, as well as exhibit the latest 2017 trend specific performance CORDURA® Denims in its ‘Authentic Alchemie’ Collection; forward thinking functional fashion designs from the CORDURA® brand + ESMOD collaboration; new additions to the CORDURA® + Struktur Studio Collection; and the CORDURA® + Brown Buffalo collaboration range of urban retro bags and packs.
To learn more about durability that doesn’t compromise, stop by the CORDURA® brand OR Show booth #39213. A #CORDURATough shrimp and beer happy hour party will be hosted from 4:30 to 6 p.m. on August 4, 2016.
About CORDURA® brand
INVISTA’s CORDURA® brand essence celebrates individual durability: As Long As The World Is Full Of Durable People, We’ll Keep Making Durable Fabrics™. Known for its resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs, CORDURA® fabric is a primary ingredient in many of the world’s leading high-performance gear and apparel products ranging from luggage, upholstery and backpacks to footwear, military equipment, tactical wear, workwear and performance apparel. The CORDURA® brand is a registered trademark of INVISTA, one of the world’s largest integrated polymer, intermediates and fibers businesses. To distinguish the CORDURA® brand, the word “CORDURA®” must be spelled out in all caps, used with an ®, and followed by the word “brand” or “fabric.”
Sweeney Public Relations
Work (910) 772-1688 ext. 102