INVISTA's Corporate Responsibility Statement
INVISTA strives to create value for its customers and society using its Market-Based Management® business philosophy and Guiding Principles.
INVISTA’s sustainability vision is based on these principles and includes a dedication to protecting the health and safety of our employees and others, and using resources more efficiently. Our sustainability vision focuses on three major areas: manufacturing excellence, product sustainability and corporate citizenship. INVISTA is committed to conducting all affairs lawfully and with integrity and to ensuring excellence in environmental, safety, and all other areas of compliance.
Through our MBM® Guiding Principles and our sustainability vision, INVISTA is committed to:
- Protecting the environment and the health and safety of our employees and others
- Seeking innovative technologies and cost-effective ways to further improve our manufacturing processes
- Implementing strategies to increase energy efficiency and reduce emissions of solid waste and air and water pollutants
- Offering competitive products and technologies that meet the needs of our customers and use resources efficiently
- Developing innovative products with environmental benefits, such as products that are long-lasting, have recycled or renewable content, can be recycled, or otherwise enhance the environmental performance of end-use products
- Supporting effective local stewardship initiatives and communicate with external stakeholders regarding our environmental, health and safety performance
- Maintaining a work environment where individuals are treated with dignity, respect, honesty, and sensitivity, where the value of diversity is appreciated and where there is no unlawful discrimination or harassment
- Following lawful labor practices, including adhering to all applicable wage and hour regulations, not employing underage individuals as defined by applicable labor laws, and never utilizing forced or involuntary prison labor
- Complying with applicable laws related to an employee’s choice to join, or refrain from joining, any legally sanctioned workers’ association or organization
- Selecting suppliers and conducting oversight of our international supply chain to ensure compliance with applicable laws, including those relating to customs, anti-terrorism, and fair labor practices (including prohibition of human trafficking)
- Acting to discontinue relationships with those suppliers and other third parties who fail to meet our high standards for lawful and ethical conduct
INVISTA’s commitment to compliance and stewardship excellence is central to its Market-Based Management® culture, which guides every decision it makes. Keeping workers and neighbors safe and using resources efficiently as we work to make people’s lives better is value creation, and it is INVISTA's constant aim.