INVISTA’s CORDURA® Fabrics Outfit the Urban Cyclist From Top to Bottom
INVISTA’s CORDURA® brand fabric has been spinning out durable innovations for the urban cyclist for years. Well-known for their long-lasting durability, functionality and performance, CORDURA® fabrics are resistant to tears, scuffs and abrasions and are now available in comfortable, next-to-skin apparel offerings – all characteristicscrucial for the on-the-go city cyclist.
Cyclists now have the option of fully outfitting themselves in biking gear and apparel made of durable CORDURA® fabrics. From comfortably durable jeans that take the on-the-go commuter from the street to work, biking shoes, accessories and messenger bags that are lightweight and ideal for carrying laptops and personal belongings—the urban cyclist now has the total solution for optimum performance and practical style with biking products made with CORDURA® brand fabrics.
“Urban cyclists depend on long-lasting, versatile fabrics that are stylish enough to go from the road to work,” said Cindy McNaull, global CORDURA® brand and marketing director. “With the launch of our latest CORDURA® Naturalle™ apparel fabrics, cyclists can now dress from top to bottom and ride with the comfort and durable reliability that distinguishes CORDURA® fabrics.”
CORDURA® brand fabrics are available in the following urban cycling products:
- SWRVE® CYCLING JEANS -- Flexible and long lasting, these high-performing jeans made of CORDURA® Denim fabric look and feel like everyday stylish cotton jeans, yet are fortified with articulated knees and a gusseted crotch. Swrve® cycling jeans include reflective belt loops, as well as reflective strips that are visible when jeans are rolled up and cuffed. Available in regular trim fit and skinny fit styles, the jeans feature a low-waist front that helps prevent belt buckles from digging into the skin and a high-waist back ensuring warmth and a snug backside fit.
- CHROME INDUSTRIES' KURSK PRO SHOES -- Built-in strength and weather resistance, the Chrome Kursk Pro Shoes sport a red outline and red Chrome symbol against the black or gray CORDURA® fabric that make up the body of the shoe. The Kursk Pro Shoes are clip compatible and have nylon shank plates for added rigidity.
- LEIF LABS’ DOUBLE TROUBLE DRINK HOLDER -- Leif Labs; “Double Trouble” drink holder was fashioned just for bicycles. Made to hold up to two water bottles, the holder uses 1000dCORDURA® Classic fabric in the shell and is designed to rest on the top tube of the bicycle. Leif Labs’ Double Trouble allows for easy-to-reach access to water during rides, and is an ideal aid for long-distance cyclists.
- MANHATTAN PORTAGE MESSENGER BAG -- Bike messengers, savvy business pros or anything in between will appreciate the exceptional strength, style and functionality of Manhattan Portage bags featuring CORDURA® brand fabric. For those looking for a strong, sturdy bag to safely tote books and laptops around town, the Big Apple Backpack, Deluxe fabric
- RICKSHAW MACBOOK AIR® AND IPAD® COVERS -- To complete the cycling outfit made with CORDURA® fabric, Rickshaw’s Macbook Air® and iPad® covers help keep belongings safe while traveling. The protective sleeves made with 1000D CORDURA® Classic fabric are available in a variety of styles and colors and are designed to provide simple, stylish computer protection for the urban commuter
To learn about other cycling products made with CORDURA® brand fabric and how CORDURA®fabrics benefit the urban cyclist, please visit http://www.cordura.com.
About CORDURA® brand
INVISTA’s CORDURA® brand essence celebrates individual durability: As Long As The World Is Full Of Durable People, We’ll Keep Making Durable Fabrics™. Known for its resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs, CORDURA® fabric is a primary ingredient in many of the world’s leading high-performance gear and apparel products ranging from luggage, upholstery and backpacks to footwear, military equipment, tactical wear, workwear and performance apparel. The CORDURA® brand is a registered trademark of INVISTA, one of the world’s largest integrated polymer, intermediates and fibers businesses. To distinguish the CORDURA® brand, the word “CORDURA®” must be spelled out in all caps, used with an ®, and followed by the word “brand” or “fabric.”
To learn more about INVISTA’s CORDURA® brand, end-use products, and marketing tools pleasevisit www.CORDURA.com and follow us on Facebook, http://facebook.com/CORDURABrand,Twitter, http://twitter.com/CORDURAbrand, and YouTube, http://youtube.com/CORDURAbrand.
Howard, Merrell & Partners