Hurricane Harvey Emergency Information & Aid
Emergency Information & Aid
It's recommended that you call your insurance agent or company as soon as possible to report property damage. If you need information, have a complaint, or can’t locate your agent or company, you can contact the Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) Consumer Help Line at (800) 252-3439, which is open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. CST Monday to Friday, and 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST Saturday and Sunday.
Koch Employee Assistance Fund
Visit the Employee Assistance Fund website to make a donation, apply for a financial grant and access community resources.
- Harvey Crisis Response Guide - provided by Baker Botts, a law firm that INVISTA works with
- Texas Hurricane Center - FEMA, open shelter information
- American Red Cross - Find Open Shelters
- Texas road closures
- Texas Department of Public Safety Individual Assistance Programs
- Texas Food Bank information
- Coast Guard Rising Water Rescue: 281-464-4851