LICENSING MANAGER - Ref: 29532
LICENSING MANAGER - REF: 29532
Location: UK / Europe
The candidate would be required to be the primary Commercial Lead interfacing with potential licensees in the Middle East region during the sales process, throughout the project execution phase and in the post acceptance phase for PTA and BDO/THF/PTMEG) technologies. The candidate is also required to develop a Market POV for the Polyester and Spandex value chains and Competitor Benchmarking to feedback into the INVISTA Performance Technologies (IPT) Business Strategy. The ideal candidate will develop capability to work across IPT’s different technology portfolios and support the strategy to grow the IPT product range.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
Key expectations of the role are
- Technology Sales and Marketing.
- Bring innovation and continuous improvement into the Sales & Marketing Process for promotion of the IPT brand.
- Set up networks, develop and build strategic relationships, proactively seek, identify and develop potential licensing opportunities.
- To manage our customer’s experience from the initial interactions through project execution and on-going customer support in a way that exceeds their expectations and delivers value to IPT and the customer.
- Understand the customer drivers, constraints and preferences and lead the development of a customised bid winning strategy for each opportunity.
- Generate commercial offers and other contractual documents with legal support and oversight.
- Lead commercial negotiations.
- Support Program Manager in collecting payments and plant acceptance and negotiation of contract amendments / TSA.
- 15+ years of experience in sales and marketing of process technology or product (technical) marketing.
- Knowledge of contracts and experience in contract negotiation.
- Experience in competitor and market analysis.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Awareness and appreciation of different cultures.
- Experience of working in the Middle East beneficial.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit a detailed CV in English along with a covering letter indicating their salary expectations to Julie.email@example.com.
Include the job title and reference code in your application.
With your application you agree that your information will be recorded in our files (up to 6 months after finalising the position) and if necessary forwarded to affiliated companies. https://privacypolicy.kochind.com/