LICENSING MANAGER (ME) / MARKET ANALYST - Ref: 29532
The candidate would be required to be the primary Commercial Lead interfacing with potential licensees in the Middle East region during the sales process, throughout the project execution phase and in the post acceptance phase for PTA and BDO/THF/PTMEG) technologies. The candidate is also required to develop a Market POV for the Polyester and Spandex value chains and Competitor Benchmarking to feedback into the IPT Business Strategy. The ideal candidate will develop capability to work across IPT’s different technology portfolios and support the strategy to grow the IPT product range.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
Key expectations of the role are
- Primary Commercial Lead in the Middle East.
- Market Analyst (Polyester and Spandex Value Chains).
- Competitor benchmarking.
- Bring innovation and continuous improvement into the Sales & Marketing Process for promotion of the IPT brand.
- Set up networks, develop and build strategic relationships, proactively seek, identify and develop potential licensing opportunities
- To manage our customer’s experience from the initial interactions through project execution and on-going customer support in a way that exceeds their expectations and delivers value to IPT and the customer.
- Lead the development of a custom bid winning strategy for each opportunity.
- Understand the customer drivers, constraints and preferences.
- Manage and/or generate presentation materials.
- Keep current on the project status during the execution phase and maintain contact with the decision makers throughout the process.
- Work with the assigned program manager to develop the relationship strategy particular to the individual customer.
- Generate DMF.
- Generate commercial offers and other contractual documents with legal support and oversight.
- Lead commercial negotiations.
- Support Program Manager in collecting payments and plant acceptance and negotiation of contract amendments / TSA.
- Set up a system to collect / record market and competitor information on the polyester value chain / spandex value chain; produce a quarterly IPT Market POV; produce and maintain Competitor benchmarking analysis for PTA, Polyester, BDO, THF & PTMEG.
- Motivated to create superior value for INVISTA by doing so for our customers.
- Put safety first. Drive environmental excellence and comply with all laws and regulations
- Awareness and appreciation of different cultures.
- Treat everyone with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity.
- Be humble, intellectually honest and deal with reality constructively.
- Be a lifelong learner and acquire the best knowledge from any and all sources that will enable you to improve your performance. Share your knowledge proactively.
- Degree qualified Chemical Engineer or equivalent with 15+ years in sales and marketing of process technology.
- Competitive analysis & market understanding (profitably, client, vendors, contractors including leveraging credibility).
- Contract and project execution knowledge.
- Critical & economic thinking (business strategy & finance)
- Strong networking skills to gain access to key contacts
- Communication and interpersonal skills and influencing capability
- Presentation skills
- Knowledge of contracts and skill to generate and negotiate.
- Person with experience of working in the Middle East preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit a detailed CV in English along with a covering letter indicating their salary expectations to Julie.email@example.com.
Include the job title and reference code in your application.
With your application you agree that your information will be recorded in our files (up to 6 months after finalising the position) and if necessary forwarded to affiliated companies. https://privacypolicy.kochind.com/