PROGRAM MANAGER (CHINA) - Ref: 29542
Program Manager (China) – Ref: 29542
INVISTA Performance Technologies (IPT) is the world’s leading licensor of technology for Polyester, Nylon and Polyurethane value chain. IPT have over 40 years of continuous licensing experience with a global team of technical and licensing experts. Due to our desire to create superior value for our customers an exciting opportunity for an experienced Program Manager has arisen. The successful candidate would join our Customer Experience group based in our Shanghai office in China. They would be expected to lead license projects and be therefore the main point of contact for our customers to meet their expectations.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
Key expectations of the role are
- Management of license projects and development projects for full range of IPT business portfolio in China while delivering beneficial customer experience throughout the project cycle.
- Management of technical proposals to meet sales and marketing requirements and participation in client interactions during the sales phase with specific responsibility around the project execution element.
- Application of innovation ranging from project execution effectiveness, enhanced customer experience through to value engineering of INVISTA offerings.
- On licensed projects, INVISTA’s lead / responsible person from kick-off meeting through to mechanical completion and supportive of commissioning manager through to plant acceptance.
- Develop strategies, work-flows, schedules and cost estimates to deliver programs and identify key risks (technical and commercial).
- Lead the execution of programs taking responsibility for compliance, time, cost, safety and quality.
- Support Licensing Manager during the sales phase on the implementation of the bid winning strategy and agree technical / project scope with the client.
- Manage multiple interfaces including client and engineering contractor; build leverageable relationships to overcome project challenges.
- Lead and motivate multi-function teams to deliver expected outcomes.
- Collect payments / manage contract amendments, technical service agreements, etc.
- Provide continuity in customer experience and coordinate the transition of responsibilities throughout the project cycle.
- Lead program reviews to embed learning into the IPT project execution and technology transfer strategy.
- Lead business wide innovation and waste elimination efforts associated with program management.
- As well as proven Program Management and Customer facing experience gained with an International company, previous Process Technology Licensing experience, or technology development and operation in the Polyester, Nylon and Polyurethane value chain would be an advantage.
- Given that the focus of the role will be in China, experience of working in this region and a fluent Mandarin speaker would be desirable. Although consideration will be given to other suitable candidates with proven experience in this region.
A high-profile role in an exciting field of activity.
You can expect interesting development opportunities as well as an attractive remuneration according to your qualifications and experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit a detailed CV in English along with a covering letter indicating their salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the job title and reference code in your application.
With your application you agree that your information will be recorded in our files (up to 6 months after finalizing the position) and if necessary forwarded to affiliated companies.