PROJECT ENGINEERING MANAGER - REF: 29544
PROJECT ENGINEERING MANAGER – Ref: 29544
INVISTA Performance Technologies (IPT) is the world’s leading licensor of technology for Polyester, Nylon and Polyurethane value chains. IPT have over 40 years of continuous licensing experience with a global team of technology and licensing experts. Due to our desire to create superior value for our customers an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Engineering Manager has arisen. The successful candidate would join our Operations group and be based at Wilton in the North East of England. They would be expected to lead the home-office capability for the development of process technology packages as well as lead projects as required. The role offers frequent international travel.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
Key expectations of the role are:
- Project management of multiple technology licensing contracts
- Delivery of multiple process design packages for large technically complex chemical and petrochemical projects. Project management of specific client projects
- To identify and plan resource needs to deliver multiple packages simultaneously across the process technology portfolio.
- To identify innovation opportunities and to drive continuous improvement in project execution methodologies, creating measurable economic value.
- To ensure that best practice project methodologies are consistently applied.
- 12+ years in the project management arena with at least 5 years in chemical/petrochemical projects
- In depth knowledge of front-end engineering definition for large projects and track record of leading multi-disciplined teams.
- Strong customer focus, communication and teamworking skills.
- Continuous improvement and innovation mentality.
- Willingness and ability to understand the highly technical process technology products.
- Experience of working with engineering contractors.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit a detailed CV in English along with a covering letter indicating their salary expectations to email@example.com
Include the job title and reference code in your application.
With your application you agree that your information will be recorded in our files (up to 6 months after finalizing the position) and if necessary forwarded to affiliated companies.