Sales and Market Development Manager for Barrier Polymers (f/m/div) – Ref: 29534
- Originate and further growth markets for our leading PolyShield® barrier polymer in the packaging of oxygen and Co2 sensitive products, whether bottles, films or other forms of package.
- Help to make INVISTA the preferred partner of new and existing customers by creating mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Understand the competitive environment, customer needs and the value propositions that INVISTA delivers across a range of customers.
- Anticipate customer needs and seek options to create and profitably capture value.
- Identify, explore and develop new market opportunities, applying good economic thinking.
- Develop sales strategies and key terms and conditions for business, leading contract discussions.
- Develop implementation plans at the individual customer level to help drive the sales and operations planning process, always meeting commitments.
- Team to develop marketing/advertising/promotion activities.
- Develop, communicate, and execute against our market point of view and vision.
- University degree or technical institute certificate, ideally with a major in Science, Engineering, Business Management, or related fields.
- 5+ years of industry experience, beneficial if in food packaging/container/bottle packaging or supplier to these industries.
- Experience with chemical/plastics manufacturing industry/chemical sales would be of advantage.
- Proven track record in sales and/or marketing, development of new businesses, customers or markets.
- Technical aptitude to understand products and applications.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Results driven with the capability of seeing the whole picture, assess alternatives and create innovative solutions.
- Fluent in English.
- Flexibility to travel (up to 50%).
An exciting field of activity with training on the job. you can expect Interesting development opportunities as well as an attractive remuneration according to your qualifications and experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit a detailed CV in English along with a covering letter indicating their salary expectations to HRGermany@INVISTA.com
Include the job title and reference code in your application.
With your application you agree that your information will be recorded in our files (up to 6 months after finalizing the position) and if necessary forwarded to affiliated companies.